- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagHoegh-Guldberg Cinner coral reef fishes Lough Munday coral reefs Mumby Connolly 2009 Pratchett Willis McCulloch Pressey bleaching Australia Wilson 2008 Marine Biology Kingsford Hughes coral coral bleaching Planes coral reef fish Symbiodinium connectivity Bellwood Marine Ecology-Progress Series Miller 2014 2005 2004 2011 PLoS ONE Great Barrier Reef Jones McCormick Baird Acropora Ecology Folke Van Oppen 2006 biodiversity 2003 Hoey 2007 marine protected areas climate change 2012 Meekan 2010 resilience Science corals 2013 ocean acidification Graham Pandolfi Steneck