- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
Search by Tagocean acidification coral 2005 Munday Marine Biology 2007 connectivity Graham Steneck McCormick climate change Acropora Pratchett Hoey coral bleaching coral reef fish 2004 2011 2006 marine protected areas Australia Van Oppen bleaching Folke Hoegh-Guldberg Ecology 2009 resilience Meekan PLoS ONE 2013 Jones McCulloch Willis Marine Ecology-Progress Series Great Barrier Reef coral reef fishes Connolly Hughes coral reefs Baird Symbiodinium Mumby Kingsford Planes 2014 2008 Science 2010 2012 Wilson 2003 corals Lough biodiversity Cinner Bellwood Miller Pressey Pandolfi