- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagGraham Pressey coral reefs climate change ocean acidification Marine Biology 2005 Meekan 2012 Steneck 2009 Lough Bellwood McCormick Folke Mumby Jones biodiversity Munday connectivity bleaching PLoS ONE resilience Kingsford marine protected areas Hughes Miller coral coral reef fishes McCulloch Acropora Wilson Ecology 2008 Science corals 2007 Willis Cinner coral reef fish Symbiodinium 2014 Hoey Great Barrier Reef 2006 Van Oppen Pandolfi Australia Planes 2003 2004 Connolly coral bleaching 2011 2010 Baird Hoegh-Guldberg Pratchett 2013 Marine Ecology-Progress Series