- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagAcropora Mumby McCormick connectivity Marine Biology 2004 Science 2014 2010 Pratchett Wilson Hughes 2005 Graham coral bleaching Van Oppen Australia 2012 Connolly Munday PLoS ONE Willis corals Pandolfi Planes biodiversity bleaching Kingsford Lough Pressey 2007 coral reef fish coral 2009 Meekan 2008 Steneck 2011 Ecology Hoegh-Guldberg ocean acidification Bellwood Symbiodinium McCulloch Folke Great Barrier Reef climate change 2003 Jones Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2013 Baird Miller marine protected areas coral reef fishes 2006 coral reefs Hoey Cinner resilience