- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagJones Marine Biology climate change Willis Acropora coral Miller 2008 Ecology Baird Pandolfi Bellwood Kingsford 2010 coral reefs Science 2004 Pratchett 2012 McCulloch 2013 Australia coral bleaching 2006 Planes connectivity 2011 Cinner Steneck Van Oppen McCormick Symbiodinium Munday Graham Connolly Great Barrier Reef corals Hoey bleaching 2014 Hoegh-Guldberg Meekan marine protected areas coral reef fish 2007 2003 ocean acidification Folke Hughes Marine Ecology-Progress Series Wilson coral reef fishes Lough 2005 resilience PLoS ONE Pressey biodiversity 2009 Mumby