- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by TagVan Oppen coral Australia biodiversity Steneck bleaching 2007 coral reef fishes ocean acidification marine protected areas Hoegh-Guldberg Baird Wilson Willis PLoS ONE Mumby McCormick Pratchett 2014 Cinner Pandolfi Munday connectivity Great Barrier Reef 2005 Marine Biology Miller coral reefs 2009 2011 Symbiodinium Kingsford Hoey Jones resilience climate change corals 2006 coral bleaching Bellwood Folke Lough coral reef fish Planes Ecology 2004 2010 Marine Ecology-Progress Series Pressey McCulloch Connolly Graham Meekan Acropora 2013 2012 Science 2008 Hughes 2003