Click here to view the information on Research: Tools for Management
- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by Tagresilience Folke Ecology ocean acidification coral reef fishes Pandolfi Willis climate change Symbiodinium Lough Mumby biodiversity Science Meekan 2008 2014 bleaching 2010 connectivity coral 2004 2011 corals coral bleaching Wilson Graham coral reef fish Great Barrier Reef 2007 Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral reefs Connolly 2006 Baird McCormick Australia 2005 Acropora 2013 marine protected areas 2009 Hughes Munday Van Oppen Miller Steneck Planes 2012 McCulloch Hoey PLoS ONE Jones 2003 Cinner Kingsford Marine Biology Pressey Hoegh-Guldberg Pratchett Bellwood