Click here to view the information on Research: Tools for Management
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
Search by TagMcCormick Hoey 2012 2004 2009 McCulloch Kingsford Marine Biology 2003 coral reef fishes Graham Folke Lough Hughes corals Baird Australia Wilson Pressey coral bleaching Van Oppen climate change bleaching Willis Miller Bellwood Marine Ecology-Progress Series Connolly ocean acidification 2010 2011 Munday 2007 biodiversity Meekan Ecology Jones Pandolfi Symbiodinium Science 2006 Steneck Pratchett connectivity Acropora Great Barrier Reef Planes Cinner coral reefs 2008 2013 Mumby marine protected areas PLoS ONE coral reef fish coral 2014 2005 Hoegh-Guldberg resilience