Click here to view the information on Research: Tools for Management
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
- A cost-benefit analysis of unilateral conservation of a transboundary resource
Search by TagJones 2010 Science Lough Acropora coral 2014 Marine Biology coral bleaching corals McCulloch Miller Connolly 2005 coral reef fish 2004 resilience Marine Ecology-Progress Series Hoegh-Guldberg Willis Ecology 2003 marine protected areas Steneck Meekan 2013 Symbiodinium Folke 2009 coral reefs PLoS ONE Pandolfi 2006 Pressey coral reef fishes Baird Bellwood 2011 McCormick Great Barrier Reef Graham Munday 2008 Wilson bleaching Hughes Cinner biodiversity 2007 Mumby Van Oppen connectivity climate change 2012 Planes Pratchett ocean acidification Australia Kingsford Hoey