- Performance of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park since the 2004 re-zoning
- The temperature-dependence of behaviour: Do Plectropomus leopardus have the capacity to cope with increasing temperature?
- Combining high-resolution ocean modelling and graph theory tools to estimate marine connectivity in the Great Barrier Reef
- Avoiding and reversing “paper parks”: integrating fishers’ compliance into conservation efforts
- Prevalence of poaching by recreational fishers in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
Search by Tagconnectivity 2012 2009 Meekan 2006 Kingsford 2005 2003 Connolly coral bleaching Jones Science 2010 Lough resilience ocean acidification bleaching Pratchett Pressey corals McCormick Pandolfi Hoey McCulloch Marine Biology Steneck Cinner Mumby marine protected areas coral reefs Van Oppen biodiversity 2014 Acropora Folke Munday Willis 2004 coral reef fishes Miller PLoS ONE Bellwood Graham 2013 Wilson Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral 2007 2011 coral reef fish Hughes Planes 2008 Baird Symbiodinium climate change Hoegh-Guldberg Great Barrier Reef Australia Ecology