- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by TagMarine Ecology-Progress Series Hoegh-Guldberg Marine Biology connectivity Folke Pratchett bleaching coral coral reef fishes 2005 2013 Munday corals 2010 resilience McCulloch 2003 Pressey 2008 marine protected areas McCormick Meekan Symbiodinium Wilson Van Oppen Kingsford Science Great Barrier Reef Graham 2011 Hughes Bellwood Connolly Ecology 2012 Lough 2007 2009 2004 Hoey Acropora Mumby Jones PLoS ONE ocean acidification Planes 2014 climate change Miller Australia Steneck Cinner Baird Pandolfi coral reef fish biodiversity coral reefs coral bleaching 2006 Willis