- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagLough Miller 2005 McCulloch Hoegh-Guldberg Connolly Wilson bleaching Mumby Graham Pandolfi coral bleaching 2014 Symbiodinium Kingsford Bellwood ocean acidification Ecology Pratchett Munday marine protected areas corals Acropora Jones resilience climate change 2004 2007 Pressey coral 2006 biodiversity Hughes Cinner McCormick Folke coral reef fishes coral reefs Meekan Science Australia Steneck 2009 2011 connectivity Baird 2013 Van Oppen 2010 Planes Willis 2012 2003 Great Barrier Reef PLoS ONE Hoey coral reef fish Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2008 Marine Biology