- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
Search by Tag2003 2005 biodiversity coral reef fishes coral reef fish Hoey Pandolfi connectivity Jones climate change Hughes Meekan Pratchett resilience 2014 Marine Biology Ecology Miller Lough Willis 2013 Baird ocean acidification 2009 Munday Hoegh-Guldberg corals 2012 Steneck marine protected areas Planes Kingsford Australia 2006 Graham PLoS ONE Great Barrier Reef Science 2007 2010 Folke 2008 Symbiodinium Cinner 2004 coral reefs Bellwood 2011 McCormick Van Oppen McCulloch Connolly coral Marine Ecology-Progress Series Acropora coral bleaching Wilson Pressey Mumby bleaching