- Using gene expression data to understand evolution and developmental mechanisms in calcareous sponges
- Plasticity of reef fish to future environmental change
- Responses of marine organisms to rising CO2
- The molecular, cellular and microbial responses of the coral holobiont to environmental change
- How do scientists’ perceive their role at the ocean science-policy interface?
Search by TagHoey Baird McCulloch 2003 coral corals Lough Hughes Jones 2011 coral bleaching Meekan coral reef fishes 2010 Pandolfi Folke Science 2007 Bellwood Cinner Hoegh-Guldberg Steneck Ecology Acropora climate change biodiversity coral reef fish Munday resilience 2004 Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2012 2005 Pressey Mumby ocean acidification Wilson Kingsford Miller McCormick Van Oppen coral reefs 2013 2006 bleaching Great Barrier Reef Willis Symbiodinium 2014 Pratchett PLoS ONE Graham connectivity Australia 2009 marine protected areas Connolly Marine Biology 2008 Planes