- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagMunday Baird coral climate change 2006 2008 Bellwood Pandolfi coral reefs 2011 PLoS ONE Cinner McCulloch coral reef fishes coral reef fish Planes Acropora marine protected areas biodiversity ocean acidification 2009 Steneck Pratchett 2005 Kingsford Connolly 2003 2013 Jones Mumby 2014 Willis Pressey Van Oppen connectivity 2012 Australia resilience Hoegh-Guldberg Lough corals coral bleaching Hoey Meekan Wilson Great Barrier Reef Graham Ecology 2004 Hughes Miller 2010 bleaching Marine Biology Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2007 Folke Science McCormick Symbiodinium