- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by Tag2014 McCormick McCulloch Graham 2011 coral reef fishes Wilson Meekan Great Barrier Reef Hoey Ecology Folke 2009 Willis climate change 2008 Steneck biodiversity 2003 coral Kingsford Planes coral bleaching Marine Ecology-Progress Series PLoS ONE Acropora resilience 2007 marine protected areas Bellwood Mumby Van Oppen 2013 corals 2012 Australia ocean acidification 2006 Lough 2005 Munday bleaching coral reef fish Connolly connectivity 2004 Miller coral reefs Pressey Marine Biology Symbiodinium Pratchett Pandolfi Cinner Jones Hoegh-Guldberg Science 2010 Baird Hughes