- Habitat fragmentation: How does it affect coral reef fish biodiversity?
- Empirical and theoretical insights into the resilience of Pacific coral reefs
- Spherical chicken in vacuum as a prototype of a crystal ball for conservation managers
- Towards explicit objectives for connectivity in conservation planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
Search by Tagclimate change Wilson McCormick PLoS ONE Hughes bleaching Symbiodinium marine protected areas 2013 Marine Ecology-Progress Series corals Lough Willis Hoey Jones 2010 Pandolfi 2005 2012 coral reef fish Mumby 2003 Australia Cinner Bellwood coral reefs Van Oppen Acropora Connolly 2008 2006 Munday connectivity Folke coral 2014 Meekan Marine Biology 2004 Hoegh-Guldberg coral reef fishes Graham Pratchett Baird ocean acidification Science biodiversity Planes Kingsford Miller resilience Great Barrier Reef 2011 2007 2009 Steneck Ecology Pressey McCulloch coral bleaching