- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagGraham 2011 Marine Ecology-Progress Series Science 2009 Meekan 2014 McCulloch 2003 2005 Miller Pressey Baird bleaching Cinner 2004 2013 Folke Hughes Ecology 2012 Pratchett Planes Pandolfi corals climate change McCormick Van Oppen Bellwood marine protected areas Steneck Jones Lough Willis Acropora Australia coral Hoey coral bleaching coral reef fish Mumby coral reefs ocean acidification 2008 2006 connectivity Connolly Symbiodinium Great Barrier Reef 2007 PLoS ONE Hoegh-Guldberg Kingsford coral reef fishes resilience biodiversity Marine Biology Wilson Munday 2010