- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by TagPandolfi Munday Kingsford coral reefs resilience Van Oppen connectivity Steneck Planes Graham Great Barrier Reef PLoS ONE Wilson coral reef fish 2009 coral bleaching 2003 Hoey Connolly Jones ocean acidification Australia Folke McCormick Bellwood bleaching 2005 Acropora Lough marine protected areas McCulloch 2004 2008 Meekan Marine Ecology-Progress Series climate change Mumby Pressey Willis corals Symbiodinium 2011 coral 2010 Cinner Science Hoegh-Guldberg Pratchett 2014 Marine Biology 2012 Ecology 2006 Baird Miller Hughes coral reef fishes biodiversity 2013 2007