- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by TagEcology 2008 Symbiodinium coral reefs 2004 marine protected areas Marine Ecology-Progress Series Hoey Meekan Australia 2012 coral reef fishes coral Munday McCormick PLoS ONE Bellwood Lough climate change corals Wilson Graham Pressey Pratchett coral reef fish Great Barrier Reef 2010 Jones bleaching Mumby Van Oppen 2011 Kingsford Hoegh-Guldberg Folke Baird 2003 Connolly Cinner Marine Biology biodiversity Planes 2013 Steneck McCulloch ocean acidification coral bleaching resilience Science 2009 Hughes connectivity Miller 2006 2007 Willis Pandolfi 2014 2005 Acropora