- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
- A cost-benefit analysis of unilateral conservation of a transboundary resource
Search by TagPLoS ONE resilience Lough marine protected areas bleaching Symbiodinium 2005 Planes 2007 ocean acidification Bellwood Kingsford corals 2008 Great Barrier Reef 2003 climate change Jones Baird Willis Folke Steneck Hoegh-Guldberg coral reef fishes 2004 2011 Munday 2014 Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2013 McCormick 2012 coral reefs Mumby Ecology Graham coral reef fish Cinner Pressey connectivity Miller 2009 biodiversity Connolly Pandolfi Meekan Pratchett Hughes Wilson Hoey McCulloch Australia 2010 Marine Biology 2006 Science coral bleaching Van Oppen coral Acropora