- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by Tag2013 Acropora Baird Hoegh-Guldberg bleaching Willis PLoS ONE Marine Biology Kingsford 2003 2014 Ecology Hughes marine protected areas Pressey Miller coral bleaching resilience Mumby coral reef fishes 2005 McCormick Cinner 2008 Folke climate change 2012 Symbiodinium Marine Ecology-Progress Series Jones ocean acidification 2006 Steneck 2009 Planes Lough coral Australia coral reefs Van Oppen coral reef fish Meekan corals Bellwood Pandolfi Munday Wilson McCulloch biodiversity 2007 2011 Great Barrier Reef connectivity 2004 Pratchett Graham Science Connolly Hoey 2010