- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
- A cost-benefit analysis of unilateral conservation of a transboundary resource
Search by Tagmarine protected areas Hughes Science 2004 Lough corals ocean acidification Hoegh-Guldberg Wilson resilience Ecology 2010 Pratchett 2008 Marine Biology McCulloch connectivity 2012 Bellwood Jones climate change coral bleaching 2013 Munday 2009 coral reefs Van Oppen Folke Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2014 bleaching Cinner Meekan Steneck Great Barrier Reef Australia 2003 Miller coral reef fish 2007 PLoS ONE Kingsford 2006 Connolly Acropora Planes McCormick Willis biodiversity Pandolfi coral reef fishes Pressey Graham 2011 2005 coral Mumby Baird Symbiodinium Hoey