- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by Tag2014 climate change Pandolfi 2006 Lough Symbiodinium Graham Van Oppen coral bleaching connectivity 2008 Bellwood Baird marine protected areas coral reefs Jones 2010 Folke 2012 Steneck McCulloch Munday 2007 biodiversity Acropora bleaching Willis Cinner McCormick Pressey ocean acidification Marine Biology Miller Planes Hughes Ecology Hoegh-Guldberg resilience 2004 Kingsford Pratchett Australia Great Barrier Reef corals 2005 2013 Hoey coral Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral reef fish 2011 Meekan Science Wilson 2009 Connolly coral reef fishes 2003 Mumby PLoS ONE