- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by Tag2006 Graham 2007 Marine Biology Pressey climate change Jones Steneck Bellwood Hoey 2014 coral reef fish Australia coral bleaching Hughes Pandolfi resilience coral reef fishes Folke 2013 Lough Pratchett 2010 McCormick PLoS ONE Meekan Ecology coral Hoegh-Guldberg coral reefs 2003 McCulloch Willis corals marine protected areas 2011 Marine Ecology-Progress Series Van Oppen Great Barrier Reef 2012 Munday Kingsford Wilson 2008 Acropora 2009 Miller 2004 ocean acidification Baird Connolly connectivity Planes Mumby Cinner Science bleaching biodiversity Symbiodinium 2005