- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by Tagcoral Bellwood Wilson corals 2009 2004 Connolly coral bleaching Marine Ecology-Progress Series Acropora 2008 PLoS ONE 2006 McCormick Mumby 2014 2003 coral reef fishes Australia Great Barrier Reef Hoegh-Guldberg Pandolfi Munday coral reef fish Folke coral reefs Pressey bleaching Miller 2011 2007 Planes Pratchett connectivity Hoey marine protected areas Willis Science climate change Cinner Jones Hughes biodiversity 2005 Kingsford Marine Biology Steneck ocean acidification Baird 2013 resilience Graham Lough Symbiodinium Meekan McCulloch Van Oppen Ecology 2012 2010