- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
- A cost-benefit analysis of unilateral conservation of a transboundary resource
Search by Tagclimate change Marine Ecology-Progress Series Hoey Pressey Van Oppen McCulloch coral reef fish 2011 resilience bleaching Miller 2012 Wilson Folke Munday 2003 Lough Meekan connectivity Cinner 2005 Steneck coral bleaching 2006 Science biodiversity Willis Planes marine protected areas Marine Biology Kingsford Ecology Pandolfi coral reefs 2014 Hoegh-Guldberg Baird 2013 2008 Symbiodinium ocean acidification Connolly Graham Australia Pratchett 2010 Hughes McCormick PLoS ONE Great Barrier Reef Jones corals Acropora Mumby 2004 2009 coral reef fishes coral 2007 Bellwood