- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by TagMcCormick PLoS ONE 2006 Steneck Wilson Cinner 2007 corals Folke Symbiodinium coral bleaching 2010 Lough Jones coral Munday coral reef fish 2012 McCulloch ocean acidification Great Barrier Reef Hoey Acropora 2005 Kingsford climate change Baird Miller 2014 Meekan coral reef fishes Hughes Pratchett Pressey Ecology Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2011 coral reefs Bellwood 2008 2013 resilience 2004 Australia Hoegh-Guldberg Connolly Van Oppen Marine Biology Pandolfi Willis 2003 connectivity Science 2009 bleaching Planes Graham Mumby marine protected areas biodiversity