- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by TagPratchett 2014 Jones Van Oppen Hoey 2004 Baird 2003 2011 2010 2008 Munday coral reef fish 2007 2012 connectivity McCormick Steneck Cinner Bellwood climate change Kingsford Planes Mumby Pressey Great Barrier Reef 2005 marine protected areas McCulloch Wilson Connolly Miller Marine Biology Australia Meekan Pandolfi Lough coral reefs coral reef fishes Science Ecology Hughes corals bleaching 2009 Graham 2006 biodiversity 2013 coral coral bleaching Hoegh-Guldberg ocean acidification Symbiodinium PLoS ONE resilience Marine Ecology-Progress Series Acropora Folke Willis