- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
Search by TagPressey Meekan Pandolfi Australia 2010 Jones Miller Bellwood Hoegh-Guldberg resilience Van Oppen Munday Cinner 2011 Planes Lough Acropora Science bleaching corals coral reefs Kingsford 2012 2005 2013 2006 PLoS ONE connectivity McCormick coral reef fishes Ecology biodiversity Marine Ecology-Progress Series Folke ocean acidification 2003 marine protected areas Graham Willis Mumby Pratchett coral reef fish 2007 McCulloch 2008 Symbiodinium Hughes Marine Biology coral climate change Connolly 2014 Baird coral bleaching Steneck 2009 Great Barrier Reef Hoey Wilson 2004