- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by TagMeekan Marine Ecology-Progress Series Hoegh-Guldberg coral reef fish Mumby 2009 Graham Hoey Baird Willis climate change Wilson 2010 Planes biodiversity McCulloch Cinner 2014 Folke 2007 2006 Acropora McCormick Marine Biology Van Oppen coral bleaching 2012 Symbiodinium 2003 Ecology 2013 PLoS ONE Pratchett Australia bleaching marine protected areas Munday 2005 Steneck 2011 Pandolfi resilience coral reefs Hughes Great Barrier Reef coral ocean acidification 2008 Science connectivity Bellwood 2004 Jones Lough Pressey Miller coral reef fishes Kingsford corals Connolly