- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by Tag2011 2013 Bellwood corals Acropora 2008 resilience connectivity Miller Wilson 2003 coral bleaching Graham Munday 2012 2005 Connolly Folke Kingsford Hoey McCulloch 2007 climate change Marine Ecology-Progress Series Ecology Jones 2014 ocean acidification coral reef fishes marine protected areas biodiversity Steneck Cinner PLoS ONE Great Barrier Reef Lough Van Oppen Marine Biology Symbiodinium Hoegh-Guldberg McCormick coral reef fish 2009 bleaching 2004 coral Hughes Mumby Pratchett 2006 Science Pandolfi Willis coral reefs Planes Pressey Australia Baird 2010 Meekan