- Effects of sedimentation, eutrophication and chemical pollution on coral reef fishes
- Habitat fragmentation: How does it affect coral reef fish biodiversity?
- Empirical and theoretical insights into the resilience of Pacific coral reefs
- Spherical chicken in vacuum as a prototype of a crystal ball for conservation managers
- Towards explicit objectives for connectivity in conservation planning
Search by TagLough Miller 2008 ocean acidification 2014 Science Graham PLoS ONE Marine Biology connectivity 2004 McCormick Pressey Cinner coral reef fishes Meekan coral reefs Hoegh-Guldberg Steneck 2011 2012 2009 Kingsford climate change Willis Munday Mumby marine protected areas Wilson 2006 Connolly Folke Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral reef fish biodiversity 2003 Great Barrier Reef Hughes Ecology Van Oppen Bellwood McCulloch 2013 coral bleaching Planes resilience Australia Pandolfi Pratchett 2007 2010 Symbiodinium bleaching corals Acropora Hoey 2005 coral Baird Jones