- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagGreat Barrier Reef Ecology coral reefs corals Graham connectivity Connolly coral bleaching Planes 2013 Wilson Miller Jones 2014 Hoegh-Guldberg Hughes Mumby Kingsford Bellwood Lough climate change resilience Science Pratchett ocean acidification PLoS ONE McCulloch 2012 2011 Meekan 2008 2010 coral reef fish coral reef fishes 2003 Symbiodinium Baird 2004 2009 Cinner 2007 2005 Munday McCormick Pressey Van Oppen marine protected areas Australia 2006 Marine Ecology-Progress Series Willis bleaching coral Folke Acropora Hoey Pandolfi Steneck biodiversity Marine Biology