- Under pressure – what can be done to help the world’s oceans?
- I’ve got your back – fishes really do look after their mates!
- New weapon against the reef eaters
- Centre of Excellence scientist named L'Oreal-UNESCO for Women in Science Australian Fellow 2015
- Climate’s profound impact on marine biodiversity
Search by Tagcoral bleaching 2014 Hoey Hughes Marine Ecology-Progress Series Science Acropora PLoS ONE climate change coral reef fishes Van Oppen ocean acidification 2006 Great Barrier Reef 2013 Pandolfi 2003 Meekan 2012 coral Bellwood biodiversity 2010 Pratchett 2005 Jones 2009 Cinner Pressey corals resilience Kingsford McCulloch Hoegh-Guldberg bleaching 2011 coral reef fish Connolly Marine Biology Munday Ecology Miller Wilson Baird 2004 Steneck McCormick connectivity Mumby 2008 Willis coral reefs Planes Lough 2007 Australia Folke Graham marine protected areas Symbiodinium