- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagCinner Planes Steneck 2012 Bellwood Symbiodinium 2003 Folke marine protected areas coral reef fishes 2011 2013 connectivity Jones 2007 bleaching 2008 biodiversity 2004 climate change McCulloch coral bleaching 2014 Australia Marine Ecology-Progress Series Graham Hughes coral Pandolfi Meekan Willis Miller ocean acidification Munday resilience coral reef fish 2005 Pressey Acropora McCormick Ecology corals Marine Biology Science 2006 PLoS ONE Baird Wilson 2009 Connolly Van Oppen coral reefs Pratchett Lough 2010 Kingsford Hoey Mumby Hoegh-Guldberg Great Barrier Reef