- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagPratchett connectivity 2005 Hoey Wilson 2006 Pandolfi corals bleaching 2013 2009 Acropora 2014 Steneck 2007 Munday Mumby ocean acidification Hughes McCormick biodiversity PLoS ONE Symbiodinium Kingsford 2008 2011 Van Oppen Cinner coral reefs coral Miller Pressey Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral reef fish 2010 Connolly coral bleaching 2003 Hoegh-Guldberg Ecology marine protected areas Science Bellwood Baird Lough Meekan Australia McCulloch Jones 2004 climate change Marine Biology Graham coral reef fishes Folke Great Barrier Reef 2012 resilience Planes Willis