- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
Search by Tagocean acidification coral bleaching coral reefs Jones 2014 2005 Marine Biology Great Barrier Reef McCormick Pressey McCulloch coral Planes Kingsford Pratchett coral reef fishes Van Oppen Graham Munday climate change Bellwood Miller Hughes 2004 marine protected areas Wilson Ecology Baird Lough 2011 Connolly Hoegh-Guldberg biodiversity 2003 Pandolfi Folke Acropora PLoS ONE Science 2007 2013 bleaching 2006 2010 Willis Hoey connectivity Steneck Australia 2012 resilience Cinner Symbiodinium Marine Ecology-Progress Series Meekan 2009 corals 2008 coral reef fish Mumby