- Effects of sedimentation, eutrophication and chemical pollution on coral reef fishes
- Habitat fragmentation: How does it affect coral reef fish biodiversity?
- Empirical and theoretical insights into the resilience of Pacific coral reefs
- Spherical chicken in vacuum as a prototype of a crystal ball for conservation managers
- Towards explicit objectives for connectivity in conservation planning
Search by TagMumby Graham Munday 2007 Great Barrier Reef corals bleaching Folke Baird Ecology Marine Biology Steneck coral bleaching coral McCulloch Willis Van Oppen Cinner Hoegh-Guldberg 2004 Marine Ecology-Progress Series Hoey climate change Bellwood Australia Miller 2006 2013 connectivity marine protected areas Pratchett Acropora 2005 2014 Pressey Jones 2011 Wilson Lough PLoS ONE Hughes ocean acidification 2008 coral reefs Connolly Symbiodinium 2010 Kingsford Pandolfi resilience 2003 McCormick Planes coral reef fishes biodiversity 2012 coral reef fish 2009 Meekan Science