- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by TagConnolly 2010 2004 climate change coral reef fish Australia Hoegh-Guldberg Jones Van Oppen 2006 Pandolfi Great Barrier Reef 2007 Pressey Ecology Bellwood Pratchett 2008 2011 Planes biodiversity coral connectivity Mumby 2005 Lough Munday Willis Graham Symbiodinium Wilson Marine Ecology-Progress Series corals Folke Marine Biology Hoey coral reef fishes Hughes marine protected areas coral reefs Kingsford Meekan 2014 2009 Miller McCulloch resilience coral bleaching Acropora bleaching Steneck ocean acidification 2013 2003 McCormick PLoS ONE Cinner Baird Science 2012