- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by Tagcorals biodiversity Ecology Willis Pressey Great Barrier Reef Pratchett coral reefs Jones coral reef fishes Hoey Kingsford Planes 2003 Connolly Marine Biology Acropora 2008 2007 2004 Hughes Munday bleaching 2010 Mumby Bellwood Folke Cinner ocean acidification 2009 coral coral reef fish connectivity McCormick resilience marine protected areas McCulloch Van Oppen Baird 2006 climate change Graham 2013 2005 2014 coral bleaching Steneck Pandolfi Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2011 2012 Wilson Meekan Australia Hoegh-Guldberg Symbiodinium PLoS ONE Science Lough Miller