- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagSteneck 2008 coral bleaching 2013 Pratchett Bellwood Ecology coral Graham Connolly Van Oppen Cinner resilience Meekan 2005 climate change Acropora Australia 2014 2004 Science Hoey Wilson Great Barrier Reef ocean acidification Mumby Symbiodinium Pressey Baird 2006 Marine Biology Kingsford 2011 PLoS ONE Marine Ecology-Progress Series Miller Munday Planes 2007 corals Pandolfi Hughes Hoegh-Guldberg 2012 2010 McCulloch Jones 2009 coral reef fishes coral reef fish Lough connectivity McCormick Willis biodiversity coral reefs bleaching Folke marine protected areas 2003