- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagPressey Miller coral reef fishes Planes McCormick resilience Australia biodiversity Graham marine protected areas Acropora ocean acidification Pratchett 2009 McCulloch Pandolfi Hughes 2011 2007 corals Hoegh-Guldberg Marine Biology Connolly 2010 2006 coral reefs 2013 coral reef fish Ecology 2003 Baird Folke Symbiodinium Meekan bleaching 2008 climate change Munday coral Science coral bleaching 2012 Kingsford Cinner PLoS ONE Jones Marine Ecology-Progress Series Lough Van Oppen Steneck 2005 Bellwood Mumby 2014 Great Barrier Reef connectivity Wilson Willis 2004 Hoey