- Molecular Bases of Soft Coral Reproduction
- The temperature-dependence of behaviour: Do Plectropomus leopardus have the capacity to cope with increasing temperature?
- Combining high-resolution ocean modelling and graph theory tools to estimate marine connectivity in the Great Barrier Reef
- Avoiding and reversing “paper parks”: integrating fishers’ compliance into conservation efforts
- Prevalence of poaching by recreational fishers in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
Search by TagGraham 2006 Australia bleaching Great Barrier Reef Miller 2011 McCormick PLoS ONE 2003 Cinner 2009 Planes Wilson Jones coral Bellwood Meekan Pandolfi Kingsford Hoegh-Guldberg 2010 marine protected areas Acropora Van Oppen Science Symbiodinium Pratchett 2008 coral reef fish Mumby connectivity Hoey resilience corals coral reefs Ecology Baird Hughes Folke 2014 2005 2004 2013 Pressey Connolly 2007 McCulloch Marine Ecology-Progress Series Willis biodiversity Munday climate change 2012 Marine Biology coral bleaching coral reef fishes Lough ocean acidification Steneck