- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by Tag2010 marine protected areas Graham climate change Marine Ecology-Progress Series Baird coral 2014 Munday corals biodiversity connectivity ocean acidification 2011 Pratchett 2013 Meekan Miller Mumby 2012 Pandolfi Van Oppen Symbiodinium Science Hoegh-Guldberg 2009 PLoS ONE Bellwood Willis McCormick Great Barrier Reef Cinner resilience coral reef fish Wilson Australia Jones McCulloch Hoey Lough Hughes Folke 2004 coral bleaching Pressey Connolly Marine Biology bleaching Ecology coral reefs Kingsford Planes coral reef fishes 2008 2007 2003 2005 Steneck 2006 Acropora