- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by Tagocean acidification 2004 McCulloch Symbiodinium 2014 PLoS ONE 2008 Miller 2009 Kingsford biodiversity 2003 Folke McCormick coral Hoey Cinner Hoegh-Guldberg 2006 Pressey 2005 Pandolfi Willis resilience Planes Jones 2011 Pratchett Connolly Mumby coral bleaching Lough Hughes coral reefs Munday 2007 bleaching Graham Steneck Van Oppen 2010 Australia coral reef fish 2013 Wilson marine protected areas Marine Biology coral reef fishes corals climate change 2012 connectivity Science Baird Great Barrier Reef Bellwood Marine Ecology-Progress Series Ecology Meekan Acropora