- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagPandolfi 2008 Folke Meekan Van Oppen Lough Mumby coral coral reef fish biodiversity Munday Bellwood McCormick 2004 Acropora Cinner 2003 2011 2005 McCulloch Jones coral reefs coral bleaching 2006 marine protected areas PLoS ONE 2009 Pressey Great Barrier Reef Australia Marine Biology Kingsford Willis Symbiodinium Hoegh-Guldberg 2014 2007 Ecology bleaching Hoey Pratchett connectivity ocean acidification 2010 resilience Wilson climate change Miller Hughes Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2012 Science Baird coral reef fishes corals Connolly Graham Planes Steneck 2013