- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagMarine Biology Jones 2010 Mumby corals coral bleaching 2012 Symbiodinium coral reefs Munday Ecology Van Oppen marine protected areas Bellwood 2009 2007 2006 McCormick resilience Hoey Wilson Steneck Baird Pratchett biodiversity 2014 Cinner bleaching Acropora Kingsford 2003 Planes Graham Connolly climate change 2013 Lough Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral reef fish Pressey Hughes connectivity 2005 Willis Science Miller ocean acidification PLoS ONE Meekan Great Barrier Reef 2004 coral Folke McCulloch Hoegh-Guldberg 2011 2008 Australia Pandolfi coral reef fishes