- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
- A cost-benefit analysis of unilateral conservation of a transboundary resource
Search by Tagbiodiversity Connolly Ecology 2004 connectivity 2013 Van Oppen Wilson Meekan climate change 2010 Cinner Munday 2011 2007 Mumby McCulloch 2003 Marine Biology coral reef fish 2012 McCormick Baird Steneck Science Lough Folke ocean acidification 2008 Planes Bellwood Acropora Great Barrier Reef 2006 Miller Kingsford Hoegh-Guldberg Pressey Pandolfi Australia coral Pratchett coral reef fishes PLoS ONE coral bleaching Jones Hoey 2014 2009 Willis resilience Marine Ecology-Progress Series marine protected areas corals coral reefs Hughes Symbiodinium Graham bleaching 2005