- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by Tagcoral reef fish Willis Planes coral reef fishes 2011 Steneck Pressey Connolly 2003 2007 Australia Science biodiversity 2005 2013 Mumby Bellwood Meekan connectivity Great Barrier Reef Baird coral reefs 2012 Miller 2004 Van Oppen McCulloch 2008 Munday climate change Pandolfi McCormick coral bleaching Acropora Wilson Marine Ecology-Progress Series Graham 2006 Ecology ocean acidification Lough coral 2014 2010 bleaching marine protected areas Hoegh-Guldberg corals Kingsford Pratchett Marine Biology Symbiodinium Cinner resilience Folke 2009 Hoey PLoS ONE Hughes Jones