- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by Tagocean acidification Acropora Marine Ecology-Progress Series resilience 2004 2007 Bellwood 2003 2009 Van Oppen coral reef fish climate change Science Marine Biology Planes bleaching coral Mumby coral reefs Willis Hoey coral reef fishes 2012 2014 Steneck Graham 2005 McCulloch McCormick coral bleaching connectivity Jones Folke marine protected areas 2006 biodiversity Hughes Symbiodinium Pratchett Connolly PLoS ONE Baird Lough Ecology 2008 Pressey Meekan 2011 Pandolfi Kingsford 2013 2010 Miller Munday Wilson Great Barrier Reef corals Australia Cinner Hoegh-Guldberg