- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by Tag2004 2010 Pratchett Australia 2013 2012 Planes climate change coral reef fishes Acropora 2005 Ecology McCulloch Meekan marine protected areas resilience Van Oppen Miller 2011 Symbiodinium Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral bleaching Marine Biology Baird 2007 coral coral reef fish corals Graham bleaching Great Barrier Reef Science Lough Bellwood Munday Connolly Willis 2009 2006 biodiversity Jones 2008 Cinner 2003 Pandolfi Kingsford Pressey PLoS ONE coral reefs Wilson ocean acidification Folke Hoey 2014 Hoegh-Guldberg Mumby Steneck connectivity Hughes McCormick