- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagPratchett Mumby Pandolfi Australia marine protected areas corals 2010 Pressey 2014 Baird McCormick Van Oppen 2003 Ecology Great Barrier Reef coral PLoS ONE 2005 biodiversity Connolly Symbiodinium 2007 Jones Meekan climate change Hoegh-Guldberg Marine Biology Wilson Acropora 2012 2013 Hughes Kingsford coral reefs Marine Ecology-Progress Series Munday Graham Bellwood Miller Cinner Hoey Folke resilience Lough 2011 Steneck ocean acidification coral reef fishes 2004 2008 2006 Willis coral reef fish 2009 Planes coral bleaching McCulloch bleaching Science connectivity