- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
Search by TagWillis bleaching 2009 Symbiodinium corals 2008 Cinner connectivity 2003 2011 Great Barrier Reef Pressey Hughes climate change Mumby Lough coral reef fishes Steneck Acropora 2004 Van Oppen Hoey Kingsford coral Hoegh-Guldberg Miller Graham 2010 Pandolfi McCulloch biodiversity 2014 coral bleaching Bellwood 2013 Folke Wilson 2012 ocean acidification Baird Pratchett Australia coral reef fish Planes PLoS ONE Ecology 2007 McCormick 2005 coral reefs marine protected areas Meekan Munday Marine Ecology-Progress Series Science Jones 2006 resilience Connolly Marine Biology