- Habitat fragmentation: How does it affect coral reef fish biodiversity?
- Empirical and theoretical insights into the resilience of Pacific coral reefs
- Spherical chicken in vacuum as a prototype of a crystal ball for conservation managers
- Towards explicit objectives for connectivity in conservation planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
Search by TagCinner Marine Biology Marine Ecology-Progress Series marine protected areas Lough connectivity ocean acidification 2014 Steneck Meekan 2009 Planes Wilson McCormick Connolly Jones 2011 Van Oppen Pratchett biodiversity Willis resilience Graham Pressey coral bleaching Mumby Kingsford Acropora corals Hughes coral reef fishes PLoS ONE Munday 2012 McCulloch 2006 Miller bleaching Baird 2013 2008 coral 2004 Hoey Australia 2010 2003 climate change coral reefs 2005 Ecology Symbiodinium coral reef fish Hoegh-Guldberg Pandolfi Folke 2007 Science Bellwood Great Barrier Reef