- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagPLoS ONE Miller bleaching Lough Meekan 2006 2010 Symbiodinium 2005 2004 Kingsford Marine Ecology-Progress Series Great Barrier Reef Baird Planes 2009 coral reef fishes 2012 resilience Willis Marine Biology 2008 Hughes McCormick Cinner biodiversity coral reef fish coral climate change corals Connolly 2013 connectivity Science Bellwood marine protected areas Hoey Pandolfi Van Oppen Pratchett Pressey Jones coral bleaching ocean acidification Munday McCulloch coral reefs Folke Hoegh-Guldberg Mumby 2003 Acropora Steneck 2014 Wilson Graham Australia 2011 Ecology 2007