- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by Tag2003 Hoey Symbiodinium Great Barrier Reef bleaching coral bleaching Ecology Pandolfi 2004 ocean acidification Lough 2013 Van Oppen 2006 Acropora Cinner 2011 Wilson coral reef fishes 2012 Kingsford McCulloch Australia Jones coral reef fish Steneck PLoS ONE Mumby marine protected areas connectivity 2008 2007 climate change Connolly resilience Hoegh-Guldberg Baird McCormick 2005 corals 2010 2014 Pressey Graham 2009 Munday Marine Ecology-Progress Series Folke Science coral reefs Bellwood Willis coral Hughes Planes Marine Biology Pratchett biodiversity Miller Meekan