- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by TagMeekan Steneck 2011 2009 Bellwood 2007 2004 2013 Munday Willis Hoey biodiversity Marine Biology marine protected areas Hoegh-Guldberg Symbiodinium coral reefs Cinner Pratchett Jones Baird 2005 Pressey climate change corals Hughes Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2010 Kingsford Great Barrier Reef McCulloch ocean acidification coral reef fish Ecology 2008 Acropora coral coral reef fishes Van Oppen Planes Mumby Folke 2003 McCormick coral bleaching Lough Wilson bleaching Graham Science resilience connectivity Pandolfi 2014 Connolly Australia 2012 PLoS ONE 2006 Miller