- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
- A cost-benefit analysis of unilateral conservation of a transboundary resource
Search by TagMcCulloch Wilson PLoS ONE Great Barrier Reef Planes biodiversity coral reef fish 2006 Acropora resilience Kingsford 2008 Miller Australia 2012 2013 bleaching Ecology Pratchett Lough Cinner Marine Ecology-Progress Series Van Oppen corals Hughes climate change coral reefs Connolly Marine Biology McCormick 2011 Willis coral reef fishes marine protected areas Meekan Steneck Baird coral Jones Pandolfi Hoey Munday Science connectivity 2007 2005 2014 Hoegh-Guldberg Symbiodinium 2004 Graham ocean acidification Mumby 2009 Folke Bellwood 2010 coral bleaching 2003 Pressey