- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by Tag2008 marine protected areas Meekan connectivity Pressey 2011 Ecology Willis Hoegh-Guldberg 2004 Lough coral reef fishes Mumby Symbiodinium Science resilience 2005 Connolly Wilson 2010 Van Oppen climate change 2014 Bellwood bleaching Cinner McCulloch 2013 Acropora 2003 Australia Great Barrier Reef biodiversity Munday Miller 2007 corals Hoey Marine Biology coral reef fish Pratchett Jones Folke PLoS ONE ocean acidification Hughes McCormick coral reefs Steneck coral bleaching Baird Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2006 2012 Graham 2009 Kingsford Pandolfi coral Planes