- Effects of sedimentation, eutrophication and chemical pollution on coral reef fishes
- Habitat fragmentation: How does it affect coral reef fish biodiversity?
- Empirical and theoretical insights into the resilience of Pacific coral reefs
- Spherical chicken in vacuum as a prototype of a crystal ball for conservation managers
- Towards explicit objectives for connectivity in conservation planning
Search by TagGreat Barrier Reef 2011 Kingsford climate change Symbiodinium Pandolfi Steneck Ecology coral bleaching corals McCulloch 2003 Graham 2006 Pressey ocean acidification Pratchett Planes coral reef fishes Baird bleaching 2010 Miller Marine Biology Australia biodiversity Lough Munday 2005 2013 Cinner coral 2012 Mumby Hoegh-Guldberg Bellwood Hughes resilience Hoey Jones Folke 2004 Connolly coral reef fish 2007 2014 Willis marine protected areas Acropora coral reefs connectivity 2009 Meekan Science Van Oppen Wilson PLoS ONE McCormick Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2008