- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagVan Oppen McCormick McCulloch Hughes resilience 2011 2014 Mumby Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2013 Miller Planes Wilson Science climate change Kingsford 2012 Connolly PLoS ONE corals 2004 Lough coral reef fishes Pandolfi 2009 biodiversity Willis Marine Biology coral reef fish Jones 2007 Graham Hoegh-Guldberg coral reefs bleaching 2008 Meekan marine protected areas Cinner Hoey Great Barrier Reef Symbiodinium coral bleaching Ecology Folke Baird Steneck Pratchett Australia 2010 2003 2006 connectivity Acropora Bellwood coral ocean acidification 2005 Munday Pressey