The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Confronting non-compliance in marine reserves
- Sustaining Coastal Livelihoods and Ecosystems
- Engaging local communities in conservation planning in an era of rapid environmental change
- Drivers of colony-level variation in condition and resilience for reef-building corals
- Effects of sedimentation, eutrophication and chemical pollution on coral reef fishes
Search by Tag2010 Ecology coral reef fish 2003 Graham Mumby Folke 2014 Australia 2012 Pressey Miller 2009 Lough Acropora coral reef fishes Pandolfi biodiversity Willis Marine Ecology-Progress Series Bellwood Steneck Munday 2008 Kingsford Jones Hoey Wilson 2005 Science Hoegh-Guldberg climate change Connolly Planes 2013 coral coral bleaching Baird coral reefs 2006 Symbiodinium Meekan corals resilience 2007 marine protected areas McCulloch 2004 Great Barrier Reef 2011 ocean acidification Marine Biology connectivity PLoS ONE bleaching Pratchett Hughes McCormick Cinner Van Oppen