The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- What good(s) are ecosystem services?
- The tropicalization of temperate reef fish communities
- Ecosystem services and dimensions of well-being in deltas
- Predicting climate-driven regime shifts versus rebound potential in coral reefs
- Social-Ecological Linkages: an Integrative Systems Approach to Marine and Coastal Governance
Search by TagWillis Munday biodiversity corals 2007 2003 Miller Australia Symbiodinium coral ocean acidification 2010 coral reef fishes Great Barrier Reef Hughes connectivity Folke PLoS ONE marine protected areas Kingsford Pandolfi Science Lough Cinner Connolly Mumby Bellwood Pressey climate change Meekan Hoegh-Guldberg McCulloch Steneck coral reef fish Jones Wilson bleaching McCormick Van Oppen Hoey Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral bleaching Marine Biology 2009 resilience 2011 2004 Baird 2012 Acropora Planes coral reefs Pratchett 2013 Ecology Graham 2008 2005 2006 2014