The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Performance of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park since the 2004 re-zoning
- The temperature-dependence of behaviour: Do Plectropomus leopardus have the capacity to cope with increasing temperature?
- Combining high-resolution ocean modelling and graph theory tools to estimate marine connectivity in the Great Barrier Reef
- Avoiding and reversing “paper parks”: integrating fishers’ compliance into conservation efforts
- Prevalence of poaching by recreational fishers in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
Search by Tagclimate change 2006 PLoS ONE 2007 Munday 2012 Willis Australia Acropora Hoegh-Guldberg Cinner Steneck corals Pandolfi coral bleaching Jones Kingsford Marine Biology connectivity Planes Hughes 2009 2008 Folke 2013 McCulloch Connolly bleaching resilience Science Ecology coral Bellwood 2011 Wilson Pratchett coral reef fish coral reefs 2014 Pressey biodiversity Baird ocean acidification Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2003 Hoey 2004 Symbiodinium Meekan coral reef fishes Van Oppen Miller McCormick Mumby marine protected areas Great Barrier Reef 2010 2005 Graham Lough