The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Confronting non-compliance in marine reserves
- Sustaining Coastal Livelihoods and Ecosystems
- Engaging local communities in conservation planning in an era of rapid environmental change
- Drivers of colony-level variation in condition and resilience for reef-building corals
- Effects of sedimentation, eutrophication and chemical pollution on coral reef fishes
Search by TagFolke Kingsford 2005 Wilson Great Barrier Reef coral bleaching Graham Hoegh-Guldberg Miller connectivity 2004 Ecology Pratchett 2013 coral reef fishes Munday Bellwood McCormick Marine Biology Science Connolly Australia 2003 Meekan corals 2008 Van Oppen Pandolfi 2007 ocean acidification Hughes resilience Baird Cinner Steneck McCulloch 2014 biodiversity 2011 Mumby coral reefs 2010 coral reef fish 2012 PLoS ONE Symbiodinium Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral Acropora Willis Pressey bleaching 2006 2009 Hoey Jones Lough climate change Planes marine protected areas