The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- A molecular approach of coral physiology
- Immunity and secondary metabolite production in the soft coral Lobophytum pauciflorum in competition and the effects of ocean acidification on these processes.
- Coral Depth Zonation: Its nature and significance
- Side-stepping difficulties in conservation management
- Shifted ecological baselines on the nearshore Great Barrier Reef
Search by Tag2013 2010 Science Marine Ecology-Progress Series PLoS ONE Hoegh-Guldberg 2005 Miller 2012 Graham coral bleaching Connolly biodiversity Cinner Great Barrier Reef resilience bleaching McCulloch marine protected areas Munday McCormick Hughes Baird Hoey Symbiodinium Folke coral reef fish Meekan 2007 connectivity 2003 Planes Lough Ecology Kingsford 2006 2009 2011 2014 2004 coral reefs climate change Van Oppen Pressey 2008 coral Mumby corals Marine Biology ocean acidification coral reef fishes Bellwood Steneck Australia Pandolfi Pratchett Jones Wilson Acropora Willis