The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Confronting non-compliance in marine reserves
- Sustaining Coastal Livelihoods and Ecosystems
- Engaging local communities in conservation planning in an era of rapid environmental change
- Drivers of colony-level variation in condition and resilience for reef-building corals
- Effects of sedimentation, eutrophication and chemical pollution on coral reef fishes
Search by Tag2008 Australia Pandolfi Lough 2012 Bellwood Mumby Munday Hoey Cinner Wilson 2006 Steneck bleaching Acropora Science marine protected areas Pratchett connectivity PLoS ONE McCulloch McCormick Graham 2007 Miller Willis 2009 Folke 2005 coral reef fishes ocean acidification Jones resilience Hughes climate change corals Planes 2013 Symbiodinium Hoegh-Guldberg coral reef fish Meekan 2010 Connolly biodiversity coral bleaching coral reefs Great Barrier Reef 2011 2014 Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2003 Marine Biology 2004 Baird Pressey Ecology coral Kingsford Van Oppen