The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Using gene expression data to understand evolution and developmental mechanisms in calcareous sponges
- Plasticity of reef fish to future environmental change
- Responses of marine organisms to rising CO2
- The molecular, cellular and microbial responses of the coral holobiont to environmental change
- How do scientists’ perceive their role at the ocean science-policy interface?
Search by TagGraham 2009 connectivity Willis coral reef fish Steneck 2013 Science 2014 Ecology coral Miller 2005 2012 ocean acidification Pratchett Connolly Jones Hoegh-Guldberg Symbiodinium coral reef fishes Hoey coral bleaching marine protected areas Marine Biology Wilson Mumby Great Barrier Reef Hughes McCormick Australia 2003 Pressey Bellwood 2006 Marine Ecology-Progress Series Kingsford McCulloch Cinner coral reefs Meekan Van Oppen biodiversity resilience Planes Baird 2007 2008 Pandolfi bleaching Acropora 2010 PLoS ONE 2011 corals 2004 climate change Folke Munday Lough