The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Resource limitation in reef fish communities: a macroecological approach
- Game theory in conservation: strengths and limitations
- Fear and longing: Predator change and the role of behavior in marine conservation
- Quantifying shifts in community composition and structural complexity using 3D models
- Assessment of scale dependent function in reef fish, and its application to the evaluation of coral reef resilience
Search by Tag2006 Ecology bleaching Jones 2010 Mumby 2013 Pandolfi Symbiodinium Hughes 2012 2005 Willis Meekan Bellwood Wilson connectivity biodiversity Connolly Miller 2011 2007 Pressey 2004 Australia coral reef fish coral 2008 Hoegh-Guldberg Science McCulloch coral reefs coral bleaching recruitment marine protected areas Van Oppen Lough Pratchett PLoS ONE Acropora Kingsford 2003 Marine Biology ocean acidification Marine Ecology-Progress Series resilience corals 2002 Graham Steneck Cinner Great Barrier Reef Folke Planes 2009 Baird coral reef fishes climate change Munday McCormick