The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- “400 miles from Darwin” : Coastal Fisheries and Food Security in Post-Conflict Timor-Leste
- Macroalgal-driven feedbacks and the dynamics of coral reefs
- Physiological impacts of ocean acidification on marine fish
- Research data and its role in your future career
- Citizen science meets research and conservation: the good, the bad and downright ugly
Search by Tag2014 biodiversity Lough 2010 Wilson Ecology 2008 Baird Hoegh-Guldberg Pratchett Science Steneck Mumby Hoey Connolly Marine Biology Bellwood coral reef fish 2005 2004 2003 Acropora coral bleaching Hughes Marine Ecology-Progress Series Symbiodinium Kingsford Meekan PLoS ONE 2012 coral reefs Van Oppen resilience Australia McCulloch Graham marine protected areas Great Barrier Reef Jones Cinner 2013 ocean acidification bleaching climate change corals coral 2007 Miller Munday Pandolfi Folke 2009 2011 connectivity Pressey 2006 coral reef fishes McCormick Willis Planes