The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Adaptive strategies of scleractinian corals
- Vulnerability of coral reef fisheries to a loss of structural complexity
- Resource limitation in reef fish communities: a macroecological approach
- Game theory in conservation: strengths and limitations
- Fear and longing: Predator change and the role of behavior in marine conservation
Search by TagJones Meekan Ecology Great Barrier Reef marine protected areas coral bleaching 2011 2010 Marine Biology Hoegh-Guldberg 2005 Pressey biodiversity Graham Planes Pratchett Bellwood bleaching 2008 Folke ocean acidification Symbiodinium Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral Cinner 2009 2003 Connolly climate change Willis 2007 Van Oppen Australia Miller Wilson Baird 2004 Lough 2013 coral reef fish coral reef fishes resilience PLoS ONE McCormick Kingsford Pandolfi Steneck 2006 recruitment McCulloch 2012 Acropora coral reefs Munday 2002 Science connectivity Mumby Hughes corals