The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
- A cost-benefit analysis of unilateral conservation of a transboundary resource
- Caribbean reef ecosystem decline: changing dynamics of coral reef carbonate production and implications for future reef growth potential
Search by Tag2014 connectivity McCulloch Marine Ecology-Progress Series Meekan 2005 2004 Planes Pandolfi Bellwood coral bleaching 2011 coral Folke Hoegh-Guldberg 2012 Jones Marine Biology Hoey coral reef fish Miller 2008 Science corals 2007 Graham Kingsford resilience Munday Great Barrier Reef 2010 Baird Connolly marine protected areas McCormick coral reefs Mumby bleaching 2009 coral reef fishes Acropora Pratchett Hughes Willis Ecology 2013 biodiversity Cinner 2003 Australia climate change Pressey Symbiodinium Wilson PLoS ONE Van Oppen Steneck 2006 Lough ocean acidification