The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Climate Risk, Governance and Conflicting Temporalities: A Comparative Study of Australia, China and the UK
- Congruent patterns of connectivity can inform management for broadcast spawning corals on the Great Barrier Reef
- Re-animating Indigenous knowledge: decolonizing transformative environmental governance
- The structural, environmental and trophic influences on a rapidly changing marine system: the Baltic Sea
- Spatial and temporal variation in the growth of branching corals
Search by TagPratchett Planes marine protected areas Symbiodinium connectivity Graham 2009 climate change 2007 bleaching Science Ecology Australia Lough coral reef fishes Munday biodiversity coral bleaching Marine Ecology-Progress Series coral reef fish Hughes Baird 2005 Hoegh-Guldberg McCulloch coral Wilson Cinner Mumby PLoS ONE 2014 Great Barrier Reef Bellwood Steneck corals 2010 Pressey Folke resilience Jones Van Oppen Willis Miller 2013 coral reefs 2011 2008 2006 2004 Hoey McCormick 2012 Pandolfi Meekan Kingsford Acropora Connolly 2003 ocean acidification Marine Biology