The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Using gene expression data to understand evolution and developmental mechanisms in calcareous sponges
- Plasticity of reef fish to future environmental change
- Responses of marine organisms to rising CO2
- The molecular, cellular and microbial responses of the coral holobiont to environmental change
- How do scientists’ perceive their role at the ocean science-policy interface?
Search by TagMcCulloch Munday Wilson climate change Acropora McCormick Pandolfi 2013 Jones Meekan coral Lough 2004 Miller 2003 Symbiodinium Baird ocean acidification Hughes 2011 Cinner Pressey resilience coral reefs 2014 Kingsford Connolly Steneck Marine Biology Graham 2010 bleaching Marine Ecology-Progress Series connectivity Mumby Great Barrier Reef marine protected areas Ecology Hoey Willis Planes coral bleaching coral reef fish Pratchett Australia Folke 2012 2007 biodiversity 2006 2008 corals coral reef fishes 2005 PLoS ONE Bellwood 2009 Science Hoegh-Guldberg Van Oppen