The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by Tagclimate change PLoS ONE Van Oppen Graham Jones coral bleaching corals Kingsford Baird Pressey Ecology 2005 Marine Biology Connolly 2013 Pratchett biodiversity resilience 2004 Munday ocean acidification 2012 coral reef fish Australia McCormick coral Hoey marine protected areas Pandolfi Willis Hoegh-Guldberg Science Miller Lough coral reef fishes Hughes 2014 2007 Meekan Acropora Steneck 2003 coral reefs Great Barrier Reef 2006 Symbiodinium 2011 Planes Folke McCulloch 2010 Bellwood Cinner Wilson 2008 Marine Ecology-Progress Series connectivity 2009 Mumby bleaching