The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- 2 PhD mid-candidature seminars, Tessa Hempson and Chao-Yang Kuo
- A molecular approach of coral physiology
- Immunity and secondary metabolite production in the soft coral Lobophytum pauciflorum in competition and the effects of ocean acidification on these processes.
- Coral Depth Zonation: Its nature and significance
- Side-stepping difficulties in conservation management
Search by TagHoey climate change 2006 Jones 2011 2004 PLoS ONE Van Oppen corals 2008 Bellwood coral reefs Steneck Marine Biology Pandolfi Hoegh-Guldberg 2012 Folke connectivity resilience Science 2009 2005 Meekan Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2010 ocean acidification Planes Great Barrier Reef Mumby McCulloch Pratchett coral bleaching Australia Willis Symbiodinium McCormick Hughes Baird coral reef fish biodiversity Wilson 2014 Connolly marine protected areas Acropora Pressey 2007 Miller coral reef fishes Cinner coral Graham 2013 Lough bleaching Ecology Munday Kingsford 2003