The following links relate to draft background papers about issues related to the goals of the Coral Triangle Initiative. They were compiled by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. They are designed to stimulate and assist discussion between Coral Triangle countries and partners. These papers were revised in November based upon additional input from Coral Triangle country experts. Further participation through co-authorship, input and comment continues to be welcome. Financial assistance from WWF and The Queensland Department of Tourism, Regional Development and Industry is gratefully acknowledged.
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagHughes 2012 corals Marine Biology 2011 resilience Miller climate change McCormick Ecology 2004 coral reefs Hoey 2006 marine protected areas coral reef fishes ocean acidification 2007 bleaching Jones Lough Hoegh-Guldberg Bellwood Marine Ecology-Progress Series Pratchett PLoS ONE 2010 Symbiodinium Kingsford Pandolfi Great Barrier Reef biodiversity McCulloch coral bleaching Connolly Cinner 2008 Science Munday Van Oppen connectivity coral reef fish coral 2009 2003 Baird Meekan Folke 2014 Acropora 2013 Steneck Wilson Pressey 2005 Australia Mumby Graham Planes Willis