- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagGraham coral coral bleaching Marine Biology Meekan 2009 Connolly Hoegh-Guldberg Steneck Jones Hoey resilience Australia 2007 climate change Acropora McCormick Science 2012 corals Bellwood 2010 2011 2013 Lough connectivity McCulloch 2014 Baird Munday Pressey Mumby biodiversity ocean acidification coral reefs Pratchett Pandolfi Ecology coral reef fish Miller PLoS ONE Wilson Cinner coral reef fishes bleaching Symbiodinium Van Oppen Planes 2008 2003 2004 2005 Hughes Folke Great Barrier Reef marine protected areas 2006 Willis Kingsford Marine Ecology-Progress Series