- Re-animating Indigenous knowledge: decolonizing transformative environmental governance
- The structural, environmental and trophic influences on a rapidly changing marine system: the Baltic Sea
- Spatial and temporal variation in the growth of branching corals
- Linking ecological roles to trophic resources on coral reefs: parrotfishes revisited
- Learning to 'Shoot in the Dark’: The promise, potential and pitfalls of impact evaluation in the conservation sector.
Search by TagHughes 2005 Marine Biology Australia Pratchett 2014 coral Mumby Pandolfi biodiversity Hoegh-Guldberg Planes Van Oppen 2012 Cinner Wilson 2006 coral reef fishes Graham Connolly McCulloch Lough ocean acidification Symbiodinium Marine Ecology-Progress Series corals coral reefs Science 2009 Bellwood 2010 climate change 2004 coral bleaching PLoS ONE Acropora Great Barrier Reef Jones 2008 2011 Kingsford Willis Miller coral reef fish Munday Pressey 2003 McCormick 2007 connectivity Ecology Steneck Folke bleaching marine protected areas 2013 resilience Meekan Baird Hoey