- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by Tagconnectivity Meekan Hoegh-Guldberg Science coral reef fish Van Oppen ocean acidification 2008 2005 2010 2012 Graham Marine Biology Pressey 2011 Lough coral bleaching Miller 2009 McCulloch coral reefs corals Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2013 Munday PLoS ONE Jones resilience biodiversity Folke marine protected areas Symbiodinium Great Barrier Reef Kingsford Steneck 2006 Cinner Baird coral reef fishes 2007 Acropora 2004 Hoey Connolly Pratchett Planes bleaching Hughes McCormick coral Willis 2003 climate change Wilson Australia Bellwood Mumby Ecology Pandolfi 2014