- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
- A cost-benefit analysis of unilateral conservation of a transboundary resource
Search by TagMarine Ecology-Progress Series Jones 2010 2006 2009 Science Pandolfi corals Graham biodiversity Planes Ecology Hughes 2013 coral reefs 2003 2004 Cinner Mumby coral reef fish Hoey connectivity 2012 Munday marine protected areas Acropora Bellwood 2011 Connolly Baird resilience coral reef fishes Lough Marine Biology Folke Australia Willis McCormick PLoS ONE Steneck Miller coral Kingsford bleaching McCulloch 2014 Pratchett 2005 ocean acidification Meekan Symbiodinium Wilson Hoegh-Guldberg Van Oppen 2007 climate change Pressey coral bleaching 2008 Great Barrier Reef