- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
Search by TagPLoS ONE 2004 coral Folke Munday Planes Willis 2014 2012 Connolly Jones McCulloch Hoey Ecology 2011 Hughes 2007 Graham Great Barrier Reef coral bleaching 2009 Kingsford Symbiodinium McCormick 2010 coral reef fishes Cinner Acropora 2003 Wilson 2005 Lough bleaching Pressey Pandolfi 2008 Meekan Miller coral reefs 2006 coral reef fish 2013 ocean acidification Science connectivity resilience Van Oppen Hoegh-Guldberg Pratchett corals biodiversity Australia marine protected areas Steneck Mumby Bellwood Baird Marine Ecology-Progress Series climate change Marine Biology