- Molecular Bases of Soft Coral Reproduction
- The temperature-dependence of behaviour: Do Plectropomus leopardus have the capacity to cope with increasing temperature?
- Combining high-resolution ocean modelling and graph theory tools to estimate marine connectivity in the Great Barrier Reef
- Avoiding and reversing “paper parks”: integrating fishers’ compliance into conservation efforts
- Prevalence of poaching by recreational fishers in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
Search by Tagconnectivity marine protected areas Miller Kingsford 2012 2009 Pratchett Great Barrier Reef corals Science 2013 Munday Mumby climate change 2008 Hughes Lough Marine Biology biodiversity coral reef fishes bleaching Connolly Bellwood 2006 Meekan 2014 McCulloch 2004 2010 Pressey Hoey Planes Ecology resilience ocean acidification coral reefs Jones Marine Ecology-Progress Series Willis Graham 2003 coral reef fish coral Steneck Pandolfi Baird Hoegh-Guldberg Symbiodinium Van Oppen 2011 PLoS ONE coral bleaching Wilson 2005 Acropora 2007 Folke Australia Cinner McCormick