- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by Tagclimate change Mumby 2012 coral reefs Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2003 Pratchett biodiversity Wilson Willis ocean acidification 2005 Kingsford Bellwood Cinner Munday Science Connolly PLoS ONE 2014 Acropora Baird 2006 coral Great Barrier Reef Jones 2011 Hughes Ecology 2007 Marine Biology Graham coral reef fish Australia corals Pressey 2010 coral reef fishes Steneck Planes McCulloch bleaching marine protected areas Meekan Symbiodinium coral bleaching Pandolfi resilience 2009 Folke Van Oppen 2004 Lough McCormick Hoey connectivity Hoegh-Guldberg Miller 2013 2008