- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagMeekan biodiversity Folke Cinner Marine Ecology-Progress Series PLoS ONE marine protected areas Great Barrier Reef Bellwood Mumby McCulloch connectivity Pressey 2004 Australia 2007 Hoegh-Guldberg McCormick Hughes Planes 2003 Miller Munday Science 2008 Steneck Symbiodinium ocean acidification Graham 2005 coral reef fishes Ecology 2014 Kingsford Pratchett Willis Pandolfi Acropora Wilson 2011 coral bleaching coral 2013 2012 climate change 2006 bleaching coral reef fish Baird Marine Biology corals 2009 Connolly resilience coral reefs Van Oppen Lough Jones Hoey 2010