- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagMumby Acropora Marine Biology 2011 Munday PLoS ONE 2013 2014 Connolly 2012 Jones Pressey Planes Science climate change coral bleaching Great Barrier Reef Cinner Baird Pandolfi Lough marine protected areas Hoegh-Guldberg ocean acidification Marine Ecology-Progress Series Miller coral Meekan Van Oppen Bellwood 2010 coral reef fishes 2006 Kingsford Pratchett 2007 2009 bleaching coral reef fish resilience Willis biodiversity Hughes McCormick Graham 2004 2005 Wilson Australia coral reefs 2003 Folke corals Symbiodinium 2008 Ecology Hoey Steneck McCulloch connectivity