- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by TagVan Oppen 2014 resilience Folke Graham climate change biodiversity bleaching Steneck coral Hoegh-Guldberg connectivity Connolly 2010 Willis McCulloch Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2004 Ecology Lough Symbiodinium 2006 marine protected areas 2005 ocean acidification 2011 Baird McCormick Acropora Pratchett Cinner corals Hoey 2009 Mumby coral bleaching Wilson coral reef fishes PLoS ONE Pandolfi Meekan Munday Australia Science coral reef fish 2013 Kingsford 2012 Great Barrier Reef Bellwood coral reefs Pressey Marine Biology Planes Miller Hughes Jones 2008 2003 2007