- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagWilson Connolly Marine Biology Mumby Graham Great Barrier Reef Jones Folke coral 2010 bleaching Kingsford Munday Acropora Pandolfi McCulloch Bellwood 2012 biodiversity marine protected areas Planes coral reef fishes Baird Hoey 2008 2014 Meekan coral reef fish Hughes corals Symbiodinium coral reefs Marine Ecology-Progress Series climate change Miller 2011 ocean acidification Van Oppen 2005 Willis Hoegh-Guldberg connectivity Lough 2009 Pressey 2003 2007 Pratchett McCormick Science coral bleaching 2006 resilience 2004 Steneck Australia Ecology PLoS ONE Cinner 2013