- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by TagMumby Meekan coral reefs Pandolfi Symbiodinium Pratchett 2013 ocean acidification 2014 Kingsford Planes Willis 2010 Ecology Connolly 2007 biodiversity PLoS ONE Bellwood McCormick Hoey 2005 2003 Graham Marine Ecology-Progress Series bleaching 2011 coral bleaching connectivity coral reef fish Steneck 2012 Baird 2009 2008 Van Oppen 2006 coral reef fishes coral Miller Lough resilience climate change Hughes Folke Cinner Wilson Science Pressey 2004 Australia marine protected areas Hoegh-Guldberg Munday Great Barrier Reef McCulloch corals Acropora Marine Biology Jones