- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagMumby 2003 Hoegh-Guldberg ocean acidification Jones coral reef fishes Willis Wilson 2007 biodiversity Bellwood Pressey 2011 2014 Baird Kingsford 2009 Van Oppen Pratchett climate change Great Barrier Reef Marine Biology 2010 resilience McCulloch Miller Lough 2005 2008 Connolly 2013 2006 coral Symbiodinium Acropora coral reef fish Ecology 2012 connectivity Steneck Pandolfi Meekan marine protected areas Cinner coral reefs coral bleaching Hoey 2004 PLoS ONE Planes McCormick Graham Hughes Marine Ecology-Progress Series Science corals Australia Munday bleaching Folke