- Using gene expression data to understand evolution and developmental mechanisms in calcareous sponges
- Plasticity of reef fish to future environmental change
- Responses of marine organisms to rising CO2
- The molecular, cellular and microbial responses of the coral holobiont to environmental change
- How do scientists’ perceive their role at the ocean science-policy interface?
Search by Tagbleaching Marine Biology biodiversity 2003 corals Marine Ecology-Progress Series Baird Lough McCulloch Kingsford 2007 2006 2011 Munday Hughes connectivity Willis Great Barrier Reef Pandolfi Connolly 2004 2014 climate change coral reef fish Graham Pressey marine protected areas coral reef fishes 2009 2013 PLoS ONE coral bleaching 2005 Planes coral 2008 Mumby 2010 Pratchett Van Oppen Miller Meekan Science coral reefs Steneck Jones ocean acidification Australia Wilson Acropora 2012 Cinner Folke McCormick Symbiodinium resilience Hoey Ecology Hoegh-Guldberg Bellwood