- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by Tagmarine protected areas 2005 Munday Folke Marine Ecology-Progress Series Acropora Hoey Miller connectivity Ecology McCormick Cinner Marine Biology biodiversity 2011 2013 2007 coral reef fishes Lough resilience 2010 Graham 2003 2006 Kingsford McCulloch Hughes Pressey 2012 climate change Baird Pandolfi Pratchett bleaching Van Oppen corals Willis Science 2009 2004 Symbiodinium Great Barrier Reef Wilson Australia coral reef fish Meekan Planes 2014 Hoegh-Guldberg Steneck Jones coral bleaching coral 2008 ocean acidification Bellwood coral reefs PLoS ONE Connolly Mumby