- Habitat fragmentation: How does it affect coral reef fish biodiversity?
- Empirical and theoretical insights into the resilience of Pacific coral reefs
- Spherical chicken in vacuum as a prototype of a crystal ball for conservation managers
- Towards explicit objectives for connectivity in conservation planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
Search by Tag2012 Pandolfi Meekan Bellwood Acropora coral reef fish Lough ocean acidification Wilson marine protected areas Hoegh-Guldberg Cinner Marine Ecology-Progress Series Great Barrier Reef 2014 2003 Science coral bleaching Steneck coral reef fishes 2008 Willis 2007 Folke Munday 2005 Ecology Van Oppen Connolly Planes Baird 2011 Hughes 2010 Kingsford Mumby Hoey coral Graham Marine Biology corals biodiversity connectivity 2013 2006 Miller resilience Pratchett Pressey McCulloch 2009 2004 McCormick Symbiodinium climate change Australia coral reefs PLoS ONE Jones bleaching