- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by Tagbiodiversity coral reef fish Pandolfi 2012 2003 bleaching Hughes Van Oppen Acropora 2005 ocean acidification McCormick Graham PLoS ONE Wilson Connolly Ecology 2010 Hoey 2007 Cinner connectivity marine protected areas Mumby Pratchett Miller corals 2013 Bellwood McCulloch Lough coral bleaching Marine Biology 2008 Planes Willis 2004 Great Barrier Reef coral reef fishes Kingsford 2006 Australia Baird Symbiodinium Hoegh-Guldberg Folke coral reefs 2009 climate change Meekan Jones 2011 Munday Pressey Steneck coral resilience Science Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2014