- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by Tagocean acidification Acropora Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2012 Connolly 2010 Hoegh-Guldberg Marine Biology Hughes Lough Hoey marine protected areas 2008 Australia Folke Van Oppen Willis PLoS ONE Munday Miller Symbiodinium Ecology Jones connectivity 2006 bleaching Great Barrier Reef 2009 Graham 2004 2013 2005 Kingsford Wilson coral Mumby coral reef fishes Science biodiversity Steneck McCormick Pratchett 2003 Cinner 2007 Planes Pandolfi McCulloch 2011 coral bleaching coral reef fish resilience Meekan 2014 Baird corals coral reefs Pressey Bellwood climate change