- Molecular Bases of Soft Coral Reproduction
- The temperature-dependence of behaviour: Do Plectropomus leopardus have the capacity to cope with increasing temperature?
- Combining high-resolution ocean modelling and graph theory tools to estimate marine connectivity in the Great Barrier Reef
- Avoiding and reversing “paper parks”: integrating fishers’ compliance into conservation efforts
- Prevalence of poaching by recreational fishers in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
Search by Tagcorals Mumby Planes 2007 Acropora ocean acidification McCormick Folke Willis climate change Hughes 2005 coral reefs Science resilience Hoegh-Guldberg McCulloch PLoS ONE Great Barrier Reef Pressey Jones biodiversity Australia coral bleaching Marine Ecology-Progress Series Pratchett Graham 2004 Munday 2006 Van Oppen bleaching Connolly connectivity 2003 Kingsford 2013 Pandolfi 2014 Steneck Cinner Ecology 2012 coral coral reef fishes coral reef fish Bellwood 2008 Lough Marine Biology 2009 marine protected areas Meekan Miller Symbiodinium Hoey Wilson Baird 2011 2010