- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by Tag2004 corals McCormick Steneck Cinner Baird Acropora Hoey Meekan Hughes McCulloch Pressey bleaching Miller 2005 Bellwood Connolly 2010 2009 Mumby Marine Biology marine protected areas Pratchett coral reef fishes ocean acidification 2003 coral bleaching 2012 coral reef fish 2008 Van Oppen Planes Australia Ecology Kingsford coral coral reefs 2013 biodiversity 2007 Jones Folke Graham Lough Wilson connectivity Marine Ecology-Progress Series resilience 2014 Symbiodinium climate change Pandolfi Great Barrier Reef Science Munday 2006 2011 PLoS ONE Willis Hoegh-Guldberg