- Molecular Bases of Soft Coral Reproduction
- The temperature-dependence of behaviour: Do Plectropomus leopardus have the capacity to cope with increasing temperature?
- Combining high-resolution ocean modelling and graph theory tools to estimate marine connectivity in the Great Barrier Reef
- Avoiding and reversing “paper parks”: integrating fishers’ compliance into conservation efforts
- Prevalence of poaching by recreational fishers in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
Search by TagPratchett 2011 Lough corals Symbiodinium Jones climate change 2013 McCormick Folke 2014 Hoey bleaching biodiversity 2007 Kingsford Cinner Meekan Willis Pressey Marine Ecology-Progress Series Mumby ocean acidification coral reefs coral reef fishes coral coral bleaching 2006 PLoS ONE coral reef fish Planes marine protected areas 2008 resilience 2010 Ecology Marine Biology Hoegh-Guldberg Connolly 2003 2012 connectivity Hughes 2009 Great Barrier Reef 2004 Acropora Pandolfi McCulloch Baird Graham Steneck 2005 Science Wilson Munday Bellwood Miller Australia Van Oppen