- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by Tag2014 Mumby coral bleaching Baird 2007 coral Miller connectivity Australia Planes Pressey 2013 Marine Biology 2012 climate change Steneck Science McCormick Cinner McCulloch Bellwood Great Barrier Reef Hughes 2006 Connolly 2005 coral reef fishes Pratchett coral reefs 2011 Pandolfi Jones 2010 2004 biodiversity resilience Willis Meekan coral reef fish PLoS ONE Van Oppen Wilson ocean acidification Graham marine protected areas bleaching 2009 Marine Ecology-Progress Series Hoegh-Guldberg 2008 corals 2003 Acropora Ecology Lough Munday Folke Kingsford Hoey Symbiodinium