- How do scientists’ perceive their role at the ocean science-policy interface?
- Critically assessing actual institutional ‘solutions’ to complex environmental problems
- Ecotourism as a land-use system in southwest China: Conservation Implications for Himalayan old-growth forests
- Planning for the persistence of coral reef ecosystems
- 2 PhD mid-candidature seminars, Tessa Hempson and Chao-Yang Kuo
Search by TagSteneck biodiversity Meekan Marine Biology Folke McCormick Hughes Baird coral reef fishes Pratchett Planes Graham Symbiodinium coral bleaching ocean acidification climate change Pandolfi 2007 2010 Science Hoey Miller 2011 coral Bellwood Ecology Mumby Connolly 2009 Marine Ecology-Progress Series Munday Lough 2012 Hoegh-Guldberg PLoS ONE Van Oppen Wilson Pressey 2003 Willis marine protected areas bleaching coral reefs corals connectivity Cinner 2006 McCulloch coral reef fish Great Barrier Reef Jones 2013 Australia Acropora resilience Kingsford 2014 2005 2008 2004