- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
- Predicting evolutionary responses to climate change in the sea: progress and challenges
Search by TagMcCulloch Pandolfi Kingsford Pressey 2012 coral reef fishes marine protected areas 2006 Planes bleaching coral Ecology 2009 corals Miller Marine Ecology-Progress Series biodiversity Hoey Bellwood 2005 ocean acidification McCormick Wilson Marine Biology Munday connectivity Acropora Steneck Lough 2008 2011 2003 2007 climate change Jones Cinner Australia 2014 2004 Pratchett PLoS ONE Symbiodinium Van Oppen Folke Hughes Willis coral reef fish resilience Connolly coral reefs Baird Hoegh-Guldberg Science Graham Great Barrier Reef coral bleaching Mumby Meekan 2010 2013