- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by Tag2003 2009 Hoey Marine Biology climate change Mumby coral reef fishes Munday Hoegh-Guldberg 2012 2008 coral reefs Lough Symbiodinium Connolly Miller Ecology Graham 2007 Cinner Great Barrier Reef McCormick Baird 2006 2014 Folke Hughes Australia 2005 coral bleaching marine protected areas Willis 2004 Van Oppen resilience bleaching 2010 Planes Jones biodiversity Marine Ecology-Progress Series Pandolfi connectivity Wilson McCulloch coral reef fish 2011 PLoS ONE corals Pratchett Acropora Steneck Pressey coral 2013 Kingsford ocean acidification Science Meekan Bellwood