Ainsworth, TD, Fine, M, Blackall, LL and Hoegh-Guldberg, O (2006). “Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization and Spectral Imaging of Coral-Associated Bacterial Communities.” Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 72(4): 3016-3020.
Link to Full text or pdf
- Empirical and theoretical insights into the resilience of Pacific coral reefs
- Spherical chicken in vacuum as a prototype of a crystal ball for conservation managers
- Towards explicit objectives for connectivity in conservation planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
Search by Tagcoral reefs Lough Hoegh-Guldberg marine protected areas coral reef fishes Pressey climate change 2013 Meekan Cinner Acropora corals Baird Kingsford 2011 Jones coral reef fish coral bleaching biodiversity resilience Mumby Miller 2006 Steneck Wilson coral Willis 2008 McCulloch Pandolfi Hughes 2014 Marine Biology Hoey 2010 Bellwood Science 2004 Folke Munday Symbiodinium 2003 connectivity Planes 2009 Pratchett Connolly PLoS ONE Van Oppen 2012 bleaching 2005 Great Barrier Reef Australia ocean acidification McCormick Ecology Graham 2007 Marine Ecology-Progress Series