- Ecological and morphological traits predict depth-generalist fishes on coral reefs
- Uncovering bright spots among the world's coral reefs
- Does government effort align well with fishers’ intention?
- Collaborative management of marine commons: opportunities and outcomes
- Ecosystem-based management in Norway: Pioneering implementation of regional-scale marine spatial planning
Search by TagHoegh-Guldberg McCormick 2008 Pandolfi Willis 2010 Hughes Acropora Pressey Kingsford Jones Planes Great Barrier Reef McCulloch Connolly 2007 2006 2013 coral bleaching 2011 Meekan connectivity Bellwood Mumby 2012 2014 Science coral reef fish ocean acidification 2003 2004 corals Symbiodinium Folke Marine Biology Wilson Ecology biodiversity PLoS ONE coral reefs bleaching Graham Munday Hoey Pratchett coral Van Oppen Cinner 2009 Steneck Miller resilience Australia 2005 marine protected areas Baird coral reef fishes climate change Marine Ecology-Progress Series Lough