- Towards Explicit Objectives for Connectivity in Conservation Planning
- A Sea of Small Boats: Importance and Vulnerability of Coastal Livelihoods
- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
Search by TagHughes McCulloch Meekan biodiversity Lough Van Oppen Ecology connectivity McCormick coral reef fish 2006 Bellwood marine protected areas corals Cinner 2012 resilience bleaching Connolly Jones 2014 Marine Biology Marine Ecology-Progress Series 2008 Willis Folke 2009 Wilson Australia PLoS ONE Acropora Pratchett Baird climate change 2007 coral reef fishes Planes coral reefs Munday coral bleaching 2003 Pandolfi Graham Pressey Symbiodinium ocean acidification Mumby 2010 Kingsford Hoegh-Guldberg Hoey 2013 coral 2005 Steneck Science 2004 Miller Great Barrier Reef 2011