- Terrestrial protected areas and the successful conservation of global wildlife populations
- Spatial planning in the Dutch North Sea: MPAs, wind farms and the effects on the ecosystem.
- A practical approach to design a network of marine reserves in the Midriff Islands (Gulf of California) considering connectivity and climate change
- Sensitivity of coral trout (Plectropomus) to increasing temperature, ocean acidification and habitat degradation
- Trait-based ecology of coral reef fishes
Search by TagHoegh-Guldberg Munday Ecology Baird 2010 Marine Biology coral reefs coral reef fishes climate change McCormick 2003 Australia Planes 2009 2011 2008 coral reef fish 2014 Symbiodinium Lough Cinner Meekan Acropora Science 2007 Great Barrier Reef Miller Mumby McCulloch Hughes Wilson marine protected areas Folke biodiversity Bellwood Pressey Marine Ecology-Progress Series Pandolfi Hoey connectivity Steneck 2005 corals resilience Connolly ocean acidification 2012 coral bleaching Jones bleaching 2004 Kingsford 2013 Graham coral Pratchett 2006 Van Oppen PLoS ONE Willis